SSO Hemp Salve - 1 oz (30mL)
- SSO Hemp Salve infused with 75mg CBD Hemp Oil
- Jar Size:1 oz (30ml)
- We are SO excited to share this amazing formulation with our awesome SSO customers.
- We worked hard on infusing the right anti-inflammatory essential oils to possibly bring you relief in many areas.
- Here are some of the ways our Customers have found relief with this product: Pain, muscle/joint relief, rashes, acne, shingles, poison ivy/oak, eczema, psoriasis, insect bites/stings, scrapes, burns,hemorrhoids, fever blisters/cold sores, dry/brittle cuticles, ingrown toenail pain relief, fading of scars/age spots/dry skin, and we keep getting sent in testimonials.
- Massage liberally on affected area for soothing relief-Ing:beeswax-shea/coc butter-75mg CBD Hemp Oil/hempseed/grapeseed oil-addt'l proprietary oils/organic essential oils
- November 2017 SSO News: After months in the making, we are excited and over the moon about adding this new platform of CBD Hemp Oil infused products that we have carefully formulated to our existing product line.
- Our formulas are sustainably crafted, so our products are good for you and the planet.
- Being an autoimmune disease fighter/warrior the Sweet South Organics Owner knows what it’s like to struggle with dry skin, itching, muscle pain, muscles soreness, muscle spasms, joint pain, nerve pain and inflammation, so her mission since 2014 has been to find comforting relief the natural way and to share the love with her personalized creations.
- We have taken Industrial Hemp derived CBD and combined it with other ethically and sustainably sourced Terpene rich botanicals to formulate products that allow all people to harness this healing and soothing power.
- We here at Sweet South Organics encourage you whether ingesting or utilizing topically, please do your own research of what CBD Hemp products can do for you and your family.
- FDA Disclosure: It is important to note that these products are not approved by FDA for the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease. To view our full FDA Disclosure, click here.FDA Disclaimer