Handmade Wooden Soap Dish (Cedar)
We bounced some ideas around with an amazing artisan woodsman from North Georgia. Through his attentiveness and skill, he brought this exciting little dream to life by adding some unique handmade, handcrafted, one of a kind wood pieces to Sweet South Organics for our awesome Customers to enjoy.
- These unique, rustic, lightweight artisan soap dishes are exclusively handmade in the North Georgia Mountains for Sweet South Organics. They give your bath a spa feel and lengthen the life of your handmade, natural soap. Each one is lightly coated with a natural oil to preserve the life of the wood and add some water protection. They are beautiful and have a lot of rustic character/charm.
- It is recommended that you allow your handcrafted soap to air dry between uses.
- Size: 3 1/4" x 4-1/4" Some designs have a flat bottom other ones are rounded (Exact size and color may vary slightly as they are a handmade item.)
- Cleaning: To clean simply run under warm water and allow to air dry.
- We can guarantee that no two pieces are exactly alike; they are handmade, unique and have their gorgeous individual character and rustic charm. (any of the natural wood "imperfections" is what makes them total perfection!)