SSO Hemp Mint Lip Balm (Infused with 20mg CBD Hemp Oil)-Xtra Strong Mint Flavor
- After adding our Hemp Mint Lip Balm to the SSO Lip Balm family we decided to add one more addition.....one with EXTRA peppermint.
- Please Note: This is the exact same formulation and 20mg of CBD Hemp Oil as our original Hemp Mint Lip Balm, but the mint is three times the strength. If you enjoy a minty, plumping, tingle you will love this Balm, if you don't like a tingle we suggest you sticking to our original Hemp Mint flavor.
- This sweet little baby has to be our most hydrating and amazing lip balm EVER.
- We are thrilled and can’t wait for our awesome customers to glide this intense moisture on their lips.
- Apply and within just a few minutes you will feel the cooling CBD/Peppermint kick in.
- Shea/Coc Butter Beeswax/20mg CBD Hemp Oil/Aloe/Vit E/Sunflower/Hempseed-Organic Flavor/EO
- November 2017 SSO News: After months in the making, we are excited and over the moon about adding this new platform of CBD Hemp Oil infused products that we have carefully formulated to our existing product line.
- Our formulas are sustainably crafted, so our products are good for you and the planet.
- Being an autoimmune disease fighter/warrior the Sweet South Organics Owner knows what it’s like to struggle with dry skin, itching, muscle pain, muscles soreness, muscle spasms, joint pain, nerve pain and inflammation, so her mission since 2014 has been to find comforting relief the natural way and to share the love with her personalized creations.
- We have taken Industrial Hemp derived CBD and combined it with other ethically and sustainably sourced Terpene rich botanicals to formulate products that allow all people to harness this healing and soothing power.
- We here at Sweet South Organics encourage you whether ingesting or utilizing topically, please do your own research of what CBD Hemp products can do for you and your family.
- FDA Disclosure: It is important to note that these products are not approved by FDA for the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease. To view our full FDA Disclosure, click here.