- Our Lovely Lavender scent is the 4th scent that was introduced to the Sweet South Organics product line. (in the very beginning of the company startup)
- It is an amazing, clean, relaxing scent that we think you will love. Some customers swear by this and say it puts them in a better mood, works with their body chemistry and they can smell a light hue/hint of it throughout the day.
- The name was derived from it being literally "lovely" when used. Having already two scents from the Mint family and one in the Citrus, the owner wanted a relaxing one to use at night, so embarking on a journey to create a scent that was not a heavy traditional Lavender blend . . . Lovely Lavender was formulated. It to this day is the one blend with the most essential oils being used to create this unique scent - there are 7 essential oils blended together to come up with this uniqueness.
- Our Lavish Lemon scent is the 5th blend that was introduced to the Sweet South Organics product line.
- It is a unique, lemon scented blend that we think you will fall in love with. Some customers have threatened us when we are briefly out of stock on this Body Lotion! It has quickly grown to be one of the top sellers and tends to be a universal scent that agrees with most people in general.
- The name was derived from it feeling literally "lavish" or luxurious when applied. It is such a unique blend of Lemon, we have been told from customers that aren't even big lemon fans that they LOVE this one.
Patchouli Mint, Patchouli Lavender & Patchouli Rosemary
- We are super proud of our 6th, 7th & 8th scents in the Sweet South Organics product line. They were launched at the same time and quickly became customer favorites.
- After countless requests asking us about utilizing Patchouli, we embarked on this journey to offer scents that would suit everyone's senses. Our goal was not wanting to overdo the Patchouli smell in them yet at the same time wanting a little of that depth/warmth it can bring. All three are entirely different and unique in their own special way.
- Patchouli Mint - when it released became the #1 selling scent with both male and female within the first month of launching and still continues to be a top-seller.
- Patchouli Lavender - this one will remind you of our Lovely Lavender with just a slightly deeper Patchouli undertone to it, yet while still being subtle.
- Patchouli Rosemary - if you like Rosemary this scent will blow you away with its aroma. Customers have shared with us that when they use the Body Scrub or Body Wash, it smells as if they just picked a fresh sprig of Rosemary and placed it in the shower with them. Totally invigorating and refreshing to use. I have a dear friend Don that passed away in August 2018 and this was his favorite blend of all. RIP my dear friend - I wear this scent and know how much you enjoyed it too.
Our 9th Scent - Vanilla Cream
(Release Date - 3/19/16)
- Our 9th scent to the Sweet South Organics product line is Vanilla Cream.
- It is a unique, warm and inviting Vanilla blend that we think you will fall in love with right when you smell it.
- The name was derived from our Vanilla Cream Lip Balm. If you love that warm, soothing smell in it, well you have got to check out the Vanilla Cream tone in our Body Care product line too. I mean who doesn't like Vanilla right?
Our 10th & 11th Scents - Peaceful Peach & Coconut Mango
(Releasing In Early May 2016 - These two scents are going to be seasonal Spring/Summer)
- Our goal was to keep these scents fun and fruity - utilizing Organic Peach, Pure Essential Oils blending uniquely - Lime, Lemon, Bergamot, Orange, Sweet Orange just to name a few of these enticing smells . . . . :-)
12th Scent Launched - "Fabulous"
- At the end of August 2016, our "Fabulous" scent was formulated into additional Body products. This amazing scent has been in our Fabulous Foot Scrub and Fabulous Foot Rub line since our SSO Company began. After many requests from our loyal customers asking that this be incorporated into other Body products, we decided to make it happen. We can guarantee that you will fall in love with it after one sniff/rub. It has an essential oil blend that is great for aches/pains, a little bolder yet very relaxing too. This is truly a must try!!!! It was named "Fabulous" because that is how it smells and makes you feel. Just as our Lovely Lavender blend takes a host of unique oils blended this one came in 2nd place infusing six oils to create this special blend.
Our 13th SSO Scent - "Cheerful"
(release date - March 29th 2017)
- This scent was created from the owner out of a request from her dear friend Kim who loves Citrus and asked about a Grapefruit blend. We would say this is a combination of our Lavish Lemon and Cool Citrus with a Grapefruit twist to it. It smells clean, fresh and just all around a "cheerful" undertone. If you enjoy Citrus, this delightful scent is for sure a must try then :-)
Our 14th SSO Scent - Fall In Love
September 2017 - Launched a few weeks before Fall is this warm, inviting scent for you to enjoy. It is a beautiful blend of 5 Essential Oils with Cinnamon and Clove warming up the blend. This is available in our Natural Body Soap with Charcoal, our Hydrating Body Lotion and by the end of the month a roll-on bottle for your enjoyment :-) (psssst . . . .It's Fall Y'all . .)
Our 15th SSO Scent/Blend - Helpful Hemp
Our SSO Signature Essential Oil Blend that makes up our Helpful Hemp is an extremely therapeutic blend and in some products this is also infused along with CBD for additional pain relief and healing properties.
Our 16th SSO Scent - Peaceful
SSO Signature Essential Oil Blend - "Peaceful" - Launching 2/25/19 and dedicated to my amazingly sweet daughter Ashlyn. I kept it simple, light, heartwarming and just all around "Peaceful". This is a unique, clean, light, calming essential oil blend infused with crushed Rose Buds/Petals. It does not smell like roses - it is simply a beautiful, refreshing scent.